Diane G. Kell is a juried member of the Santa Fe Society of Artists. We have outdoor shows most Saturdays and Sundays, mid-April through mid-October, in downtown Santa Fe. Look for us in the First National Bank parking lot one half-block west of the Plaza. It’s the most direct path between the New Mexico Museum of Art and Starbucks!
Ms. Kell is inspired by the skies near her home: clear blue from top to bottom, piled high with sunlit clouds, marbled with swirls of feathery translucence, lurid at sunset, purple with monsoon rains, soft with evening gradations of turquoise and lilac. She paints to create a similar experience for others, who then might wake to a sunrise feeling hopeful, pause during the day to lose themselves in a cloudscape, see promise in a rainbow, relax in the glow of evening, be awestruck by a thunderstorm. Imagine bringing this beauty into your home!
- Scroll through the View Gallery.
- See paintings on walls at Living with Art.
- Use the Themes menu to view selected categories of work.
- Or try the Search box to filter by keyword or dimensions (e.g., 36″ x 24″).
- To purchase a painting, please Contact Us.