Diane G. Kell is a juried member of the Santa Fe Society of Artists, a select group holding outdoor shows most Saturdays and Sundays, mid-April through mid-October, in downtown Santa Fe. Look for us in white tents one half-block west of the Plaza. In the meantime,
- See work on walls at Living with Art.
- Scroll backward in time through the Art Gallery.
- Use the Themes menu to see works filtered by subject, or to see only those that are sold, still available, or archived (not for sale).
- Try the Search box to filter by year, keyword, dimensions or a combination of terms (e.g., 2019 + moon + 8″ x 8″).
- Look for links to earlier or later works near the bottom of each page. Enjoy!
- To purchase art, write to email@example.com.
Prices on the website are for original, acrylic paintings direct from the artist. Most are on gallery-wrapped canvas with painted edges. Some are on panels with frames as noted in descriptions. Prices include Gross Receipts Tax of 0.083475 that New Mexico collects on all sales of products and services. List prices do not include packing and shipping. Please ask for an estimate if those are required.
Diane accepts commissions with no down payment. Please ask!