Diane G. Kell is a juried member of the Santa Fe Society of Artists, a select group holding outdoor shows most Saturdays and Sundays, mid-April through mid-October, in downtown Santa Fe. Look for me in the First National Bank parking lot one half-block west of the Plaza after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.* In the meantime,
- See work in situ at Living with Art.
- Scroll backward in time through the Art Gallery.
- Use the Themes menu to see works filtered by subject, or to see only those that are sold, still available, or archived (not for sale).
- Try the Search box to filter by year, keyword or dimensions, or search for a combination of terms (e.g., 2019 + moon + 8″ x 8″).
- The site will show ten works (posts) per page. Look for links to earlier or later works near the bottom of each page. Enjoy!
- To purchase art, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices on the website are for original paintings in acrylic. Most are on gallery-wrapped canvas with painted edges. Some are on panels with frames included in the list price, as noted for the item. List prices do not include packing and shipping, if required, or the Gross Receipts Tax on purchases by New Mexico residents. Diane accepts commissions with no down payment. Please ask!
*For the sake of everyone’s health and due to state and local directives, SFSA’s outdoor season is on hold pending the lifting of government restrictions. In the meantime, artists are grateful for all expressions of support. Please visit the Santa Fe Society of Artists website and find other artists whose work you will love!